- HABCO specializes in design-build structural reinforcement and retrofitting of existing steel buildings for an array of applications: HVAC units, conveyors, refrigeration, piping, hoists, cranes, snowdrift, uplift, among other building modifications to accommodate the evolving needs of facility owners.
- With our efficient designs and experienced installers, we can often double the capacity of steel bar joists, girders, beams, and columns.
- HABCO also designs and installs roof platforms, pipe racks, roof frames, among many other miscellaneous steel items.
- But we specialize in reinforcing and repairing steel bar joists, girders, beams, and columns for added building loads, human error, or natural disaster.
- In-house engineering allows for an integrated, fully comprehensive, task-specific approach to efficiently accomplish your facility’s growing needs.
- Our experienced crew will safely, efficiently, and cost-effectively complete your project tailored to your specific needs.
- HABCO prides itself in the ability to work in cooperation with onsite leadership, and coordinate strategies that will create minimal disruption to normal production and workflow.
- In-house engineering allows Habco to respond quickly and effectively to fluid and changing site conditions and customer requests, even after business hours and on weekends.
- At HABCO, safety is our number one concern. We care deeply for our team members and their families, motivating our leadership to require a level of safety that ensures our team will return home to their families in the same manner they left them. A byproduct of our team’s safety practices is the enhanced safety of those working around us.